Tell Us Your Story
Did you live or work at Middlefield Hospital or Hampton Manor Homes?
Do you want to tell your story about life in these places?
We would love to hear from you!
What is the ‘Hidden Lives Remembered’ project?
- We want to learn about the stories of people with learning disabilities in Solihull.
- We want to tell lots of people about these stories.
- We will focus on two places: Middlefield Hospital and Hampton Manor Homes.
- We will be interviewing people who remember things about these places.
What will I be doing?
- We will record you telling us your story.
- We can also video you if you want.
- We will ask you questions about life in these places.
- We will ask you questions about your life after these places closed.
- Nobody will force you to talk about things you do not want to talk about.
What will happen with my story?
- Your story will be written out in text for people to read.
- People will be able to listen to your story.
- Volunteers will use your story to create art, poems and drama
- There will be an exhibition about all the stories that people can go to.
- Your voice will be heard.
Who should I contact?
To find out more, please call Claire Jackson on 0121 706 4696
You can email at email@example.com
You can write a letter to:
Claire Jackson, Solihull Action through Advocacy
11-13 Land Lane